|Reported:||January 26, 2017|
|Updated:||January 26, 2017|
Search.mysociallogin.com is a doubtful domain that sticks itself to various internet browser programs. This hijacker can totally change the behavior of browser by modifying certain aspects like default search engine, start-up page, and new tab window. Existence of adware is very much noticeable on home page; in its place is My Social Login search bar.
The general purpose of browser hijacker is to make money through online advertisements. However, systems under the influence of Search.mysociallogin.com may possess a much dangerous threat because the adware that comes with it is capable of downloading more unwanted application from various hosts.
Each time you run the browser, Search.mysociallogin.com will always be the default page. Despite of resetting the configuration, this adware will remain on its position because it was created that way. Browser extension running on the computer gives Search.mysociallogin.com every break to tweak various settings. The only way to stop it is to eliminate all these codes that are clearly hurting the computer.
Illusory third-party software is probably the leading cause of adware infection. They were made to be the transporter of browser hijacker such as Search.mysociallogin.com. This free software may come in different types that cover almost every web user’s demands. It is offered as download manager, maintenance tool, media player, free games, software updates, and many more. Search.mysociallogin.com may not arrive on all of the mentioned programs, however, different one may also sneak into your computer.
Search.mysociallogin.com is very much identical to most home page hijacker. They were all created to conquer browser’s home page and force user to operate unknown search engine. Search.mysociallogin.com in particular will produce an intrusive pop-up advertisements and redirects. It also adds some features on the browser claiming to help you enhance and speed-up online search. However, these fake promises will soon be realized as an strategy to promote Search.mysociallogin.com.
Google Safe Browsing currently has no data available for Search.mysociallogin.com web site.
Follow these steps to remove Search.mysociallogin.com
To effectively remove potentially unwanted program like Search.mysociallogin.com from your computer, you need to execute the procedures as presented. Take note that it is important to scan the system fully with suggested anti-virus, anti-malware, and security software. Computer security tools we provided on this site are completely free to use.
Before we start with Search.mysociallogin.com removal process, we advise that you PRINT these steps as some tools may require you to restart the computer later.
1st Step : Uninstall Search.mysociallogin.com
Most adware are installed the same way common programs are setup on Windows system. If Search.mysociallogin.com entry is present on Add/Remove programs of Windows, uninstalling the program is very much advised.
For Windows 10 Users
1. Open or Click Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to display all contents.
3. Select and click on System.
4. Under System menu, please click on Apps and features.
5. It will display all installed programs on your computer.
6. Select Search.mysociallogin.com from the list.
7. Lastly, click on Uninstall button, and then confirm your action when prompted.
For Windows 8 Users
1. Click on Start button located on bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Choose Control Panel from the menu.
3. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
4. Select Search.mysociallogin.com from the list and click Uninstall button.
For Windows 7 Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Look for Search.mysociallogin.com from the list of programs and click Uninstall button on top.
For Windows XP Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the 'Currently Installed Programs' window, select Search.mysociallogin.com and then click Change/Remove.
Note: There are times that adware may be using unknown name to conceal its existence, thus you may not be able to see Search.mysociallogin.com on the list of installed programs. In this case, please arrange the list chronologically showing the most recent installed software on top. If it looks suspicious and unfamiliar to you, better remove it.
2nd Step : Scan and Remove Search.mysociallogin.com with Junkware Removal Tool
Junkware Removal Tool [Download Now] - Removes common adware, toolbar, and unwanted apps.
1. Double-click on JRT.EXE once downloaded to run the tool.
2. It may take a minute for Junkware Removal Tool to check and download necessary updates, please be patient. Next, the tool will backup Windows registry for just in case anything bad happened.
3. Junkware Removal Tool will scan the system including Start-up, Processes, Services, Files, Folders, and Registry. It automatically deletes items related to Search.mysociallogin.com, and any other malicious files.
3rd Step : Use Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool
Bitdefender Adware Removal [Download Now] - Remove any unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
1. Download and install Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool.
2. Once the download completes, double-click on the file BDPUARLauncher to run the program.
3. Let Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool scans the computer and find Search.mysociallogin.com files. This tool will also scans for other malicious items from your PC.
4. Once finished scanning the computer, Search.mysociallogin.com files are displayed along with other adware. It will be presented in a list in which you have an option to select what you want to remove. We suggest removing all identified threats and not only from those of Search.mysociallogin.com adware.
5. Simply mark the file and click on Remove button.
4th Step : Double-Check for Presence of Search.mysociallogin.com with ESET Online Virus Scanner
ESET Online Virus Scanner [Scan Now] - To run this tool, you will need to download and run browser plug-in.
1. Click on the link above to browse Online Virus Scanner from ESET web site.
2. You must 'Agree' to the Terms and Conditions in order to use this tool and help get rid of Search.mysociallogin.com.
3. If this is the first time you are running ESET Online Virus Scanner, it may take a while to download signature database. Please complete the download to effectively scan and remove Search.mysociallogin.com and other harmful objects from your PC.
Clean The PC With These Additional Scanners
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware [Click Here] - Scans and removes Search.mysociallogin.com files and registry entries.
AdwCleaner [Click Here] - Eliminate remaining junkware.
Norton Power Eraser [Click Here] - Advance cleaner for Search.mysociallogin.com relevant threats.
Reset and Delete Search.mysociallogin.com from Internet Browsers
1. Select Settings from Google Chrome menu.
2. Click on Show advance settings to expand the current window.
3. Click on "Reset browser settings" button.
4. You need to click on Reset button to confirm the removal of Search.mysociallogin.com entries.
For a much complete guide to reset Google Chrome settings, please visit this page.
1. Select Tools from Internet Explorer menu.
2. Choose Interent Options from the list.
3. Select Advanced tab from the opened window.
4. Click on Reset button to get rid of Search.mysociallogin.com and other adware.
5. Once done, click Close and then OK to apply the changes.
See full instructions to reset the configuration of Internet Explorer.
1. Choose Help from Mozilla Firefox menu.
2. Click Troubleshooting Information from the list.
3. Click on Reset Firefox button under "Reset Firefox to its default state" area.
4. Confirm the action and click Finish to finally remove Search.mysociallogin.com items.
For a detailed guide to reset Firefox settings, please click this link.