|Reported:||January 12, 2017|
|Updated:||January 12, 2017|
Simple Malware Protector is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It is also labeled as malicious tool that when installed on the computer may cause troubles and irritation. In the usual course of deploying Simple Malware Protector, authors of this program are using invasive and misleading technique. Installer files of this unwanted program are embedded on various software like free games, tools, and fake program update.
Victims may also acquire Simple Malware Protector from the official web site through browser redirect issue that adware may have dropped on your Internet browser program. With the help of promotional materials and deceiving techniques, there are quite a number of people that were misguided into installing Simple Malware Protector.
About Simple Malware Protector (from simplestar.com/simple-malware-protector/)
Simple Malware Protector identifies threats and vulnerabilities on your PC and will neutralize them quickly and easily. It then constantly monitors your PC to ensure you’re protected against future infection.
Third-party programs like free games, tools, media players, and bogus program updates are the main player that unfolds Simple Malware Protector onto users PC. With these unknown programs, malicious items can be easily sneaks into the computer by running a multiple instance of software installation. However, only the main program is visible to the user. They are unaware that Simple Malware Protector is also being loaded.
When Simple Malware Protector starts running, it may provide several actions to misinform users. Either it will issue alerts or it may run scans on the computer and hard drive. Next, it suggests payment for the Simple Malware Protector full version.
With the illusory tactics used by Simple Malware Protector to encourage user into paying for the full version, many victims are forced into obtaining this bogus software. After realizing that Simple Malware Protector is ineffective, they resort into uninstalling the program and demanding for refund. However, it is too late. Money has taken away by the maker of this fraud program.
simplestar.com/simple-malware-protector/ web site is currently not listed as dangerous under Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page. Over the past 90 days, no dangerous content was found on this site.
How to remove Simple Malware Protector from the computer?
To effectively remove Simple Malware Protector from your computer, please follow the removal procedures as stated below. It is also vital to scan the system with anti-virus, anti-malware, and security tool as presented. Junkware removers we provided on this site are completely free to use.
Scan and Remove Simple Malware Protector with Junkware Removal Tool
Junkware Removal Tool [Download Now] - Removes common adware, toolbar, and unwanted apps.
Manual Procedures to Remove Simple Malware Protector
You can also uninstall Simple Malware Protector from the computer through 'Add/Remove Programs' area of Window's operating system. Cleaning your browser from unwanted add-on, extension, and plug-in is also essential in dealing with Simple Malware Protector adware.
For Windows 8 Users
1. Click on Start button located on bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Choose Control Panel from the menu.
3. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
4. Select Simple Malware Protector from the list and click Uninstall button.
For Windows 7 Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Look for Simple Malware Protector from the list of programs and click Uninstall button on top.
For Windows XP Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the 'Currently Installed Programs' window, select Simple Malware Protector and then click Change/Remove.
Note: If Simple Malware Protector is not present on the list of installed applications, it might be using a unique title. Arrange the list chronologically with the most recent installed software on top. If it looks suspicious and unfamiliar to you, better remove it.
Clean The PC With These Additional Scanners
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware [Download Link] - Scans and removes Simple Malware Protector files and registry entries.
AdwCleaner [Download Link] - Eliminate remaining junkware.
Norton Power Eraser [Download Link] - Advance cleaner for Simple Malware Protector relevant threats.
Reset and Delete Simple Malware Protector from Internet Browsers
1. Select Settings from Google Chrome menu.
2. Click on Show advance settings to expand the current window.
3. Click on "Reset browser settings" button.
4. You need to click on Reset button to confirm the removal of Simple Malware Protector entries.
1. Select Tools from Internet Explorer menu.
2. Choose Interent Options from the list.
3. Select Advanced tab from the opened window.
4. Click on Reset button to get rid of Simple Malware Protector and other adware.
5. Once done, click Close and then OK to apply the changes.
1. Choose Help from Mozilla Firefox menu.
2. Click Troubleshooting Information from the list.
3. Click on Reset Firefox button under "Reset Firefox to its default state" area.
4. Confirm the action and click Finish to finally remove Simple Malware Protector items.