Adware Removal Tool for Mac is a stand-alone program that can run on Mac system without the need to go through installation process. It is effective in getting rid of potentially unwanted programs, adware, toolbars, and other malicious software that was installed on the computer maliciously.
With basic initialization of Adware Removal Tool for Mac, user can run it from any source like USB Flash Drive, Optical Disc, Memory Card or similar media. You can instantly run this small tool even on chaotic work station simultaneously with very little effort.
When Adware Removal Tool for Mac is executed, it scans the computer thoroughly. It has a user-friendly and classy Graphical User Interface, therefore, there is nothing to configure. It scans your system files, shortcuts, browser plug-ins and other locations where adware may possibly hide their files.
Please note that Adware Removal Tool for Mac is an adware removal tool that searches the system for unwanted programs and removes them when found. It is not a substitute for your Antivirus program. This software has no module to protect the computer against virus and malware attack.
More on Adware Removal Tool for Mac
File Size: 1.10MB
Supported Systems: Intel-based Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Download Link: Get Adware Removal Tool for Mac
How to Use Adware Removal Tool for Mac
1. Download Adware Removal Tool for Mac from the provided link. Save the file to your desired location like Desktop or removable device.
2. Once the download has completed, browse the location and unzip it to run on your Mac.
3. Click the “Search for Adware” button to begin the scan.
4. This tool will scan the system and automatically deletes all known adware and potentially unwanted programs.
5. You may restart the computer after the scan.