Microsoft Edge browser is one of the favorite targets of malware authors, especially those that are making browser redirector and scam technical support. With this kind of attack, Microsoft Edge new tab and home page locks down on the current page, which is malicious and causes more troubles when not taken out immediately.
There are few ways to remove pop-up malware from Edge browser, but the procedures can be too complex especially for ordinary computer users. For this reason, we are giving you easy ways to reset the affected browser. Just download Microsoft Edge reset tool and run on the compromised machine.
About Microsoft Edge Reset Tool
Created by Greatis, this Edge Reset Button is a tool that is valuable in returning Microsoft Edge browser to previous clean working condition. It restores the previous opened web pages to default estate. This is a useful small program against browser hijacker and redirect malware.
Supported Systems: Windows 10/ Edge Browser
Download Link: Get Mirosoft Edge Reset Tool
How to Download and Use Microsoft Edge Reset Tool
1. Download Microsoft Edge Reset Tool from the link above. Save it to Desktop or any preferred folders.
2. Once downloaded, install the tool on the computer.
3. When done with installation process, double-click on the program icon to run Microsoft Edge Reset Tool.
4. Click on Reset Edge browser button to start restoring previous settings.
5. The tool will display a message once it has successfully reset Edge browser.
6. You may uninstall the program after resetting the browser. Please restart Microsoft Edge browser.