|Reported:||January 9, 2018|
|Updated:||January 9, 2018|
High PC Booster is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It is also labeled as malicious tool that when installed on the computer may cause troubles and irritation. In the usual course of deploying High PC Booster, authors of this program are using invasive and misleading technique. Installer files of this unwanted program are embedded on various software like free games, tools, and fake program update.
Victims may also acquire High PC Booster from the official web site through browser redirect issue that adware may have dropped on your Internet browser program. With the help of promotional materials and deceiving techniques, there are quite a number of people that were misguided into installing High PC Booster.
About High PC Booster (from highpcbooster.com)
High PC Booster presents a swift and comprehensive solution to offer overall PC Optimization and Maintenance. This program utilizes advanced technology to clear unwanted programs and junk files from the system that are unnecessarily occupying useful disk space and eating up useful system resources. It also helps in managing Windows registry and Startup programs to prevent the slowing of booting time, leading to better system performance.
Third-party programs like free games, tools, media players, and bogus program updates are the main player that unfolds High PC Booster onto users PC. With these unknown programs, malicious items can be easily sneaks into the computer by running a multiple instance of software installation. However, only the main program is visible to the user. They are unaware that High PC Booster is also being loaded.
When High PC Booster starts running, it may provide several actions to misinform users. Either it will issue alerts or it may run scans on the computer and hard drive. Next, it suggests payment for the High PC Booster full version.
With the illusory tactics used by High PC Booster to encourage user into paying for the full version, many victims are forced into obtaining this bogus software. After realizing that High PC Booster is ineffective, they resort into uninstalling the program and demanding for refund. However, it is too late. Money has taken away by the maker of this fraud program.
Free Removal Tool for High PC Booster
It is highly recommended to scan the computer with MalwareFox AntiMalware to automatically remove "High PC Booster". This tool is remarkably effective against adware, browser hijacker, and potentially unwanted programs (PUP) that causes various computer troubles.
Performing this one-scan process should remove High PC Booster including associated malicious objects. Proceed to systematic guide below if you are certain that leftovers of the unwanted program remain on the computer.
How to remove High PC Booster step-by-step?
This optional step-by-step guide will help you remove High PC Booster including all associated malware. Please follow the procedures as stated below. It is also vital to scan the system with anti-virus, anti-malware, and security tool as presented. Junkware removers we provided on this site are completely free to use.
1st Step : Uninstall High PC Booster from Windows
You can also uninstall High PC Booster from the computer through 'Add/Remove Programs' area of Window's operating system. Cleaning your browser from unwanted add-on, extension, and plug-in is also essential in dealing with High PC Booster adware.
For Windows 8 Users
1. Click on Start button located on bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Choose Control Panel from the menu.
3. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
4. Select High PC Booster from the list and click Uninstall button.
For Windows 7 Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Look for High PC Booster from the list of programs and click Uninstall button on top.
For Windows XP Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the 'Currently Installed Programs' window, select High PC Booster and then click Change/Remove.
Note: If High PC Booster is not present on the list of installed applications, it might be using a unique title. Arrange the list chronologically with the most recent installed software on top. If it looks suspicious and unfamiliar to you, better remove it.
2nd Step : Scan the PC with Anti-malware Tool
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from official website. [Download Now]
2. Install the program with the default configuration. Please do not change any settings during Malwarebytes Anti-malware installation process. We need all the functions to work properly to effectively remove High PC Booster.
3. The process should include database update. If not, please manually update Malwarebytes Anti-malware from the console itself.
4. Run a full scan of Malwarebytes Anti-malware. This may take a while.
5. When done scanning the computer, remove all identified threats to ensure that High PC Booster and all relevant files are eliminated from the system.
6. Restart the computer if it prompts you.
3rd Step : Double-Check with Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool
1. Obtain the tool from official website. [Download Now]
2. Once the download completes, double-click on the file BDPUARLauncher to run the program.
3. Let Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool scans the computer and find High PC Booster files. This tool will also scan the system for other malicious items from your PC.
4. Once finished scanning the computer, High PC Booster files are displayed along with other adware. It will be presented in a list in which you have an option to select what you want to remove. We suggest removing all identified threats and not only from those of High PC Booster adware.
5. Simply mark the file and click on Remove button.
4th Step : Clean The PC With These Additional Scanners
AdwCleaner [Download Link] - Eliminate remaining junkware.
Norton Power Eraser [Download Link] - Advance cleaner for High PC Booster relevant threats.
5th Step : Reset and Delete High PC Booster from Internet Browsers
You need to execute these steps if High PC Booster has affected your Internet browser program. Some signs are home page redirects and default search hijacking. Skip these procedures if you feel that browser is clean and malware-free.
1. Select Settings from Google Chrome menu.
2. Click on Show advance settings to expand the current window.
3. Click on "Reset browser settings" button.
4. You need to click on Reset button to confirm the removal of High PC Booster entries.
1. Select Tools from Internet Explorer menu.
2. Choose Interent Options from the list.
3. Select Advanced tab from the opened window.
4. Click on Reset button to get rid of High PC Booster and other adware.
5. Once done, click Close and then OK to apply the changes.
1. Choose Help from Mozilla Firefox menu.
2. Click Troubleshooting Information from the list.
3. Click on Reset Firefox button under "Reset Firefox to its default state" area.
4. Confirm the action and click Finish to finally remove High PC Booster items.