|Reported:||October 2, 2017|
|Updated:||October 2, 2017|
Master PC Cleaner is a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It is also labeled as malicious tool that when installed on the computer may cause troubles and irritation. In the usual course of deploying Master PC Cleaner, authors of this program are using invasive and misleading technique. Installer files of this unwanted program are embedded on various software like free games, tools, and fake program update.
Victims may also acquire Master PC Cleaner from the official web site through browser redirect issue that adware may have dropped on your Internet browser program. With the help of promotional materials and deceiving techniques, there are quite a number of people that were misguided into installing Master PC Cleaner.
About Master PC Cleaner (from masterpccleaner.com)
Master PC Cleaner is all you need for your system. It improves the performance of your system to an unexceptional level. Manage all your system issues with this all-in-one utility. With Master PC Cleaner, you can rest assured about taking care of any issue that may arise in your computer. It takes care of all your PC needs and keeps it optimized at all times.
Third-party programs like free games, tools, media players, and bogus program updates are the main player that unfolds Master PC Cleaner onto users PC. With these unknown programs, malicious items can be easily sneaks into the computer by running a multiple instance of software installation. However, only the main program is visible to the user. They are unaware that Master PC Cleaner is also being loaded.
When Master PC Cleaner starts running, it may provide several actions to misinform users. Either it will issue alerts or it may run scans on the computer and hard drive. Next, it suggests payment for the Master PC Cleaner full version.
With the illusory tactics used by Master PC Cleaner to encourage user into paying for the full version, many victims are forced into obtaining this bogus software. After realizing that Master PC Cleaner is ineffective, they resort into uninstalling the program and demanding for refund. However, it is too late. Money has taken away by the maker of this fraud program.
Free Removal Tool for Master PC Cleaner
It is highly recommended to scan the computer with MalwareFox AntiMalware to automatically remove "Master PC Cleaner". This tool is remarkably effective against adware, browser hijacker, and potentially unwanted programs (PUP) that causes various computer troubles.
Performing this one-scan process should remove Master PC Cleaner including associated malicious objects. Proceed to systematic guide below if you are certain that leftovers of the unwanted program remain on the computer.
How to remove Master PC Cleaner step-by-step?
This optional step-by-step guide will help you remove Master PC Cleaner including all associated malware. Please follow the procedures as stated below. It is also vital to scan the system with anti-virus, anti-malware, and security tool as presented. Junkware removers we provided on this site are completely free to use.
1st Step : Uninstall Master PC Cleaner from Windows
You can also uninstall Master PC Cleaner from the computer through 'Add/Remove Programs' area of Window's operating system. Cleaning your browser from unwanted add-on, extension, and plug-in is also essential in dealing with Master PC Cleaner adware.
For Windows 8 Users
1. Click on Start button located on bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Choose Control Panel from the menu.
3. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
4. Select Master PC Cleaner from the list and click Uninstall button.
For Windows 7 Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Once inside Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Look for Master PC Cleaner from the list of programs and click Uninstall button on top.
For Windows XP Users
1. Click on Start menu, then Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the 'Currently Installed Programs' window, select Master PC Cleaner and then click Change/Remove.
Note: If Master PC Cleaner is not present on the list of installed applications, it might be using a unique title. Arrange the list chronologically with the most recent installed software on top. If it looks suspicious and unfamiliar to you, better remove it.
2nd Step : Scan the PC with Anti-malware Tool
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from official website. [Download Now]
2. Install the program with the default configuration. Please do not change any settings during Malwarebytes Anti-malware installation process. We need all the functions to work properly to effectively remove Master PC Cleaner.
3. The process should include database update. If not, please manually update Malwarebytes Anti-malware from the console itself.
4. Run a full scan of Malwarebytes Anti-malware. This may take a while.
5. When done scanning the computer, remove all identified threats to ensure that Master PC Cleaner and all relevant files are eliminated from the system.
6. Restart the computer if it prompts you.
3rd Step : Double-Check with Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool
1. Obtain the tool from official website. [Download Now]
2. Once the download completes, double-click on the file BDPUARLauncher to run the program.
3. Let Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool scans the computer and find Master PC Cleaner files. This tool will also scan the system for other malicious items from your PC.
4. Once finished scanning the computer, Master PC Cleaner files are displayed along with other adware. It will be presented in a list in which you have an option to select what you want to remove. We suggest removing all identified threats and not only from those of Master PC Cleaner adware.
5. Simply mark the file and click on Remove button.
4th Step : Clean The PC With These Additional Scanners
AdwCleaner [Download Link] - Eliminate remaining junkware.
Norton Power Eraser [Download Link] - Advance cleaner for Master PC Cleaner relevant threats.
5th Step : Reset and Delete Master PC Cleaner from Internet Browsers
You need to execute these steps if Master PC Cleaner has affected your Internet browser program. Some signs are home page redirects and default search hijacking. Skip these procedures if you feel that browser is clean and malware-free.
1. Select Settings from Google Chrome menu.
2. Click on Show advance settings to expand the current window.
3. Click on "Reset browser settings" button.
4. You need to click on Reset button to confirm the removal of Master PC Cleaner entries.
1. Select Tools from Internet Explorer menu.
2. Choose Interent Options from the list.
3. Select Advanced tab from the opened window.
4. Click on Reset button to get rid of Master PC Cleaner and other adware.
5. Once done, click Close and then OK to apply the changes.
1. Choose Help from Mozilla Firefox menu.
2. Click Troubleshooting Information from the list.
3. Click on Reset Firefox button under "Reset Firefox to its default state" area.
4. Confirm the action and click Finish to finally remove Master PC Cleaner items.